Be a part of sharing the GOOD NEWS of JESUS to our community this Easter!
This annual events draws thousands of guests to Highpoint Church! We need as many people as possible to help! If you have never been to our EGGstravaganza, here is a highlight video from a past year:
Here are some of the ways you can help!
HOSPITALITY and WELCOME TEAM! – We do this event to meet new families in our community. They come for the fun, but we want them to have such a positive experience, that they come back again the following Sunday! Need to be friendly, smiling and eager to serve. You’ll give our First Impressions!
- Welcome guests as they arrive.
- Pass out Easter Service Invitations.
- Help guests find where they need to go.
- Register guests who would like to.
- Helping families enter the auditorium.
- Passing out Egg Hunt Wristbands
- Ushering families to seats.
THE EGGstravaganza Family Show Cast! – This is the MAIN EVENT! New this year, there will be a dress rehearsal on the Friday evening before EGGstravaganza, Friday, April 3rd. 6PM Stage Show Cast arrives, 7PM Volunteer Family Practice Show. This will be a FULL SHOW and families of EGGstravaganza Volunteers are invited to come with their kids, to enjoy a pre-show! They’ll get to play games on stage just like the real show – it’s practice for our team, but real fun for the kids who come to the rehearsal. Volunteers who are not on the Stage Show Team can just arrive a little before 7PM and the show should be over by 7:45PM. (We may pause a few times for instructions, it is a rehearsal after all.) Stage Show Team need to be there from 6PM to 8:30PM.
- Pastor Karl and Micah Gilbert are the EmCees again.
- Need two Team Captains.
- Need two Easter Bunnies!
- Need 6-8 Stage Team Members (help with set up and running of games during show)
THE EGG HUNT TEAMS – This year the hunts will be outside and staggered by age group so that families aren’t separated by egg hunts in various locations. After the Family Show, all families will move outside. The Preschool Hunt will run first, see map for location. Followed by TWO Elementary Hunts, K-2nd Grade followed by 3rd-5th Grade. There will be a reset time between the two Elementary Hunts.
- Preschool Team – help set up and run the Preschool Hunt, helping kids, monitoring parents, and keeping boundaries secure.
- Elementary Team – help hold back the crowds, supervise hunt and keep boundaries secure.
- Egg Distribution Team – set up the eggs for each hunt. Other hunt staff can help if they aren’t assigned to a boundary position.
BOUNCE HOUSE STAFF – This year, since all the hunts are outside and staggered, we’ll have two bounce houses set up for kids to play one before or after their age groups Egg Hunt.
- Bounce House Staff will help monitor the children on the bounce houses.
- Keep kids off who are too old
- Make sure shoes are off
- Keep the kids moving
CLEAN UP TEAM!
- Everyone is on the Clean Up Team! After the event please help us get our church facility back in order. Thanks!
WANT TO BE A PART OF EGGSTRAVAGANZA 2020? Fill out this form and we’ll be in touch pronto to discuss what you’d like to do!
If you do not hear back from Pastor Karl Bastian or Courtney Trembly soon, feel free to e-mail us again or call us!
OH, and make sure your family registers to win the Great Wolf Lodge trip with $200 Gift Card!