Introduce your business to hundreds of families at our annual Trunk or Treat event.
Your booth will enjoy non-stop traffic for a solid two hours.
There will be Candy, Inflatables, Barrel Train Rides, Petting Zoo, and More! Completely FREE!
All you need to do is decorate your booth with a fun “trunk,” give out candy and your promotional information. We do ask that the decor is family-friendly (not scary) and to keep things moving, no selling is permitted in the booth.
How would you decorate a trunk? You can choose a fun theme that either fits your business or just something fun from the culture (like a popular cartoon or TV show) and decorate your trunk in that theme. You can decorate it as your business as long as it is fun and kid-friendly. You can always google examples by searching “trunk or treat.”
- A charge a $50 donation that helps support our event and provides a spot the size of two parking spaces.
- Each business provides their own candy to give out the kids. (You may give out trinkets or toys instead if you’d like.)
- No selling of any kind is permitted.
- Keep decor family friendly. (No scary decorations.)
- YES! You may give out flyers, coupons, and other marketing materials to our guests!
STEP ONE: Send an email to email@example.com and let us know
Let us know:
- Your name
- Your e-mail
- Your contact phone (cell is ideal for contacting you day of event)
- Name of Business
- Website of Business (if applicable)
NOTE: Arrive between 3pm and 3:30pm and be completely set up by 3:45pm so you are ready for guests to arrive at 4pm. Late vehicles may not be allowed to enter for safety reasons. People arrive early and we don’t want cars moving around.
How do you pay the $50 Fee? We have some simple steps below:
- Go to highpointchurch/give
- Click the button: “Give Now”
- Click: “Give as guest”
- Enter the amount: $50
- On the red drop down, designate it towards: “Other”
- Click: “Add Optional Gift Description”
- In the description type: “Trunk or Treat Booth”
THANK YOU for supporting our event!
We are located at 6450 S. Southlands Parkway, Aurora, CO 80016 – across from Lowe’s, and next to Southlands Mall.
If you would like to help promote this event via your own e-mails or website, you can use the graphic below to promote it and the link for people to sign up is: https://highpointtrunkortreat2018.eventbrite.com